Corporations or limited liability companies (LLCs) filed outside of one’s country of residence, by those Interested in asset protection, business expansion and financial privacy are known as offshore companies.
OFFSHORE COMPANIES OPERATE TO AVAIL THE FOLLOWING.
|Law Suit Protection
||Flexible Business Law
||International Financial Diversification
|Use offshore trusts to plan income and
capital for your family
|Use anonymity (to receive commissions,
buy property etc)
OFFSHORE INVESTMENT ARE LUCRATIVE:
- Offshore jurisdiction is considered low tax and well regulated.
- Offshore jurisdiction focuses on providing financial and management services and simplifies the offshore company formation process.
- Most offshore jurisdictions are governed by organizations such as FATF [financial Action task force] and OECD [Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development] to bring in egislative and regulatory changes affecting the offshore companies.
- Most offshore jurisdictions are popularly known for their fiscal policies, double tax treaty agreements, minimum foreign exchange control, regulatory requirements, confidential transaction, offshore banking facilities, etc.
- Access to foreign investments.
- Lower cost of maintenance for offshore services and offshore companies.
A Complete Offshore Company Solution
3dformation Offshore services TEAM
3dformation has the highly competent and experienced team of accountants, commercial and legal experts. The team focused on par excellence offshore services is equipped with knowledge base and expertise required to understand the technicalities involved in the process of offshore company formation. We cover the complete 360 degrees of the offshore company formation process and provide you with the best offshore services.
OFFSHORE SERVICES & OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION PROCESS
Following are the key offshore services we provide.
1. Selection of type of offshore company.
2. Selection of best offshore services jurisdiction based on your requirements.
3. We handle all the paperwork and legal requirements that are part of offshore company formation process.
4. Other offshore services that you will need alongside the offshore company formation. For example, offshore banking, International Trusts Foundation, Mutual and Hedge Funds etc.